SHUANGLIN SPIRAL PIPE ELECTROFUSION GUIDE
• Please use this machine properly after reading this manual.
• The items listed in this manual are for the safe use of the equipment, and to prevent harm to you and others.
• Although this machine is designed and manufactured with the utmost safety in mind, be sure to read the precautions listed in this manual during use. Otherwise, there will be a chance of causing an accident.
(1) Danger! To avoid accidents, be sure to follow these instructions:
a. Prevent others from unknowingly entering the area around the welding operation site.
b. During the working process, the machine will generate a magnetic field around it which affects the pacemaker.
c. To ensure safety, maintenance and repair checks of this machine must be carried out by qualified / qualified personnel or personnel who know well about this electrofusion machine.
(2) Danger! To avoid electric shock, be sure to follow these instructions:
a. Do not touch the electric parts.
b. Please make repairs after turning off all power sources.
c. Do not use cables with insufficient current capacity or damaged or exposed cables.
d. The insulation must be carried out after the cable joint has been tightly tightened.
e. Do not use gloves with holes / wet, always use dry insulation gloves.
f. Perform routine maintenance checks and repair damaged parts before use.
(1) Pay attention!
a. Please use below the maximum load level, otherwise the engine temperature rise will exceed the allowable temperature, there is a risk of performance degradation and engine fire damage.
b. Install electric leakage protectors when working in high humidity areas such as construction sites.
c. Be sure to set the circuit breaker next to the input electrofusion measurement.
d. Do not put heavy objects / loads on the machine.
e. Do not block the vents from the machine.
a. Ensure grounding of the casing / outside of the machine.
b. The grounding wire must be at least 6 mm2.
• 220V / 380V automatic conversion, used to supply electricity to the generator
• Digital display, user-friendly design, easy to operate and accurate electric current regulation.
• Small size, light weight, easy to carry and move.
• High efficiency, low no-load loss / loss, is the ideal energy-saving equipment.
• Has various protection functions such as phase out, undervoltage, overcurrent, overload, etc.
4. Usage environment
• Altitudo/elevasi ≤5000m.
• Suhu lingkungan -20°C-+40°C, kelembaban udara ≤90%.
• Tegangan (Grid Voltage) AC 220V-380V±10%, 50-60Hz.
• Tempat yang tidak berdebu, tidak mudah terbakar, meledak, korosif, dan konduktif.
• Tempat yang bebas dari guncangan dan getaran yang parah.
5. How to use
• Must use the rated voltage so as not to cause damage to the machine.
• There is an ammeter, protective indicator light and power regulator / adjustment button on the engine panel.
• When everything is ready, turn on the switch and you will hear a fan running. At the same time, the meter panel will display the current rating, the machine enters the working state, adjust the electric regulator knob on the panel, after adjusting the current, electro-thermal welding can be carried out.
6. Technical parameters
AC220-380V input voltage ± 10%
Insulation class F
Frequency 50-60 Hz
IP Rating: IP21
Output current 0-200A
outer size (mm) 400x300x300
7. Things to watch out for
• The machine should be placed in a well-ventilated area. After long term storage, the engine should be started and running for 5 minutes (no load) first.
• Before use, check if screws are loose and if the fan is functioning normally. Is the power cord connection correct, good grounding wire, etc.
• The machine does not have a diagnostic function. When the fan is damaged or defective, the main engine will automatically shutdown.
• The IP level of the machine is IP 21, not easy to use when it rains.
• There are fragile parts in the machine. Do not slam or drop the machine.
• There is strong electricity in the machine. Non-professionals should not open the main engine to avoid harm.
• If the machine is overloaded during operation, it may suddenly enter the protection state and stop running, and the protection indicator light on the panel lights up. In this case, there is no need to turn off the electricity, the fan is constantly working to cool the main engine. When the protective indicator light is off, welding can continue.
• Operators must have sufficient knowledge of electrical equipment and safety knowledge.
• Before doing maintenance / maintenance, make sure the electricity is turned off.
(1) Perawatan harian
• To fully take advantage of the performance of this machine, regular maintenance and maintenance must be carried out on a regular basis.
• Maintenance projects: operation panel, cooling fan, power supply, machine parts, clamp, power cord, grounding wire, outer part (engine case).
(2) Routine maintenance
• Routine maintenance is to carry out a more thorough and detailed inspection of the inside of the machine, and it is preferable to clean it once every month.
|No.||Specification||Electric current (A)||Welding time (minute)||Cooling time (minute)|
Spiral pipe installation steps based