Plastic pipe VS Concrete Pipe In Rainwater and Sewer Drainage
- With the same pipe diameter and the same flow rate, the DWC pipe can be used to reduce the slope and reduce the buried depth.
- Under the same diameter and the same slope condition, the flow rate can be increased to improve the water passing capacity of the pipe.
- Under the same flow conditions, the plastic DWC pipe can be selected with a small diameter.
The pipe adopts a flexible connecting port and has strong uneven settlement. It is especially suitable for use in environments with poor foundation conditions.
The pipe interface adopts socket sealing connection, which is very convenient for on-site handling (less than 500mm in diameter), which reduces the labor cost of construction and saving time in the construction progress.
It is chemically resistant and can be used in special occasions.
(1) Insulation resistance > 23000M ohm
(2) Withstand voltage > 25000V
(3) Power frequency >35KV
There is no scaling inside the pipe, no need to dredge, reducing maintenance costs.
Under normal circumstances, the construction does not need to be a concrete foundation, and the comprehensive construction cost is low and the service life is long.
Plastic pipe VS Concrete pipe in rainwater and sewer drainage
- The flow capacity of HDPE pipe is more than 1.3 times that of concrete pipe. If DN800 concrete pipe is used, the HDPE pipe only needs DN700 (800/1.3).
- The connection method of HDPE pipe is simple and quick, and the construction progress is greatly improved. Only 30% of the construction time of the cement pipe is required under normal conditions, thereby saving a lot of construction man-hour costs.
- HDPE pipe has a standard length of 6 meters, all made of high-density polyethylene raw materials. The pipe is light in weight and the mechanical equipment use is greatly reduced.
- HDPE pipe has small grading coefficient, small working surface, and pipe can be welded on the ground, so the trench excavation can be reduced by more than 30%, thus greatly saving engineering costs.
- HDPE pipe can adapt to the embedding of uneven settlement geology such as soft foundation, and the pipeline trench does not need basic treatment.
- HDPE pipe has a service life of more than 50 years, and the life of the pipeline system is more than 50 years. This is more than 2.5 times the life of concrete pipe in theory, which is basically a long-term investment benefit.
plastic pipe diameter between DN200-DN2000, the integrated unit price ratio of HDPE pipe and concrete pipe of the same diameter is 1:1.3